OK. Just a few things to say.
Top One is really the one. It's incredulously amazing, so amazing that I am gonna smash my Kbox membership card into 6589753615647 fragments and feed it to my fish. Went there with Chia yesterday and had a ball of a time there. 7 hours was obviously inefficient for us, and I seriously have no idea why that is so.
Yesterday was also little Sheylene's full month shower. Little miss beautiful angel :) Too bad I didn't get to attend it. Sheyenne was dressed in this really sugar-sweet dressie. Lil kids are so fortunate cause they needn't poke their nose into those unpredictable, worrying and undeniably stressing issues that we face in our ongoing roller-coaster ride on Mother Earth.
One such pressing issue I face now is the fact that it's SongFest 2008 in less than a day's time. Damn you Hannah, why do you have such a low confidence level. Why the inferiority complex?
I just don't wish to exit the stage and end up in tears again.
Second ever pressing issue. Mitosis and meiosis is so difficult to grasp. Biology, one of my best subject before, is now one my worst. I don't want to plan to fail. Freaking frustrating. I'll go back to mug in a while. Damn you again, Hannah, you are gonna pass the commontest tomorrow.
100%. That's all it takes.